Aesthetician - Salon & Spa PT
SCOTTSDALE PLAZA RESORT SALON AND DAY SPA AESTHETIC JOB DESCRIPTION
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort Salon and Day Spa are seeking a licensed Aesthetician that is professional, enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about skincare. The right candidate will be dedicated to providing exceptional customer care and hold themselves to high standards by delivering outstanding service each and every time.
Primary responsibilities include providing professional skin care treatments, including waxing, using the standards established by The Scottsdale Plaza Resort Salon and Day Spa, to recommend a maintenance program and products to be used at home, to give clients instructions on how to use the product to help them obtain and maintain healthy, beautiful skin. Must adhere to state, local, and county laws. Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to perform customized facials, peels, microdermabrasion and waxing.
- Proven ability to create effective skincare therapy plans and successful skincare product sales.
- Ability and desire to work as a cohesive team member.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to up-sell and cross-sell spa services.
- Greet clients appropriately.
- Understand and utilize the Client Intake Form.
- Know the dangers and limitations of the products being used.
- Maintains complete knowledge of skin care products used at SPR Salon and Day Spa.
- Responsible for sanitation procedures of all tools and equipment used after each client.
- Ensure that the room is set up and broken down properly.
- Performs services within allotted time.
- After each client, changes room over (changing sheets, etc).
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions (including webinars).
- Passionate about skincare industry and continuing education.
- Weekend availability a MUST (includes Saturday & Sunday).
- Current Arizona Aesthetic License from the Board of Cosmetology.
- Hourly wage and service commission plus retail commission
- Automatic gratuities
- Existing client base
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Generous employee and family discounts on spa services and products
- Rewarding and fun team environment
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Continuing education
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Status: Part Time