Front Desk Agent
Title: Front Desk Agent
Reports To: F.D. Supervisor/Asst. F.O.M.
Department: Front Desk
Position Summary: The Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in. During their stay and even after checkout guests will look to you as an ambassador of the resort. You will communicate with staff throughout the hotel to ensure customer needs are anticipated.
- Responsible for checking in and out guests and posting charges to their accounts.
- Provide information about the hotel as an acting Concierge and the functions that are being held on property and the valley
- Maintain a cash bank
- Maintain good communication with other departments
- Cross-trained in Reservations and PBX/Hotel Operator
- Reservations are taken during off-hours of the Reservations department when needed
- Responsible for answering phones
- Complete daily checklists to ensure consistent standards are delivered.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must have customer service and cash handling experience.
- Must have strong communications skills
- Flexible hours
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to multi-task
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Skills / Requirements
Candidates must be able to effectively communicate with guest as well as co-workers and other departments within the resort. Customer service skills are highly desired. Cash handling experience is also required. Candidates must also be able to work flexible hours depending on the different shifts.
Important Notes: Candidates must be able to stand for long periods of time. Uniforms are provided by the resort. Benefits include: Medical and Dental, 401(k), Free Meals, Paid vacation and holidays.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time