Housekeeping Supervisor PM
Title: PM Supervisor
Reports to: Executive Housekeeper / Assistant Manager
Classification: Full-Time 40 hours
Position Summary: Lead others daily to meet our internal team goals and exceed guest expectations through effective communication and delivery of actions with your team. Coordinate daily housekeeping functions to ensure consistency and teamwork. Work closely with other departments including the Front Desk, Bell Desk, Banquets, Security, Laundry and Spa. Daily leadership of the department with the assistance of the Executive Housekeeper, Assistant Housekeeping Manager and office coordinators.
- Acting leader and supervisor of the Housekeeping Department to all other operating departments.
- Assigning all job duty tasks to the Housekeeping Department shift including the public attendants, houseman and room attendants.
- Answering phones, logging calls, dispatching personnel, computer operations and control of two way radios as needed.
- Key Control for department throughout your shift
- Communicate with all departments as necessary.
- Inspect public areas, salon, corporate buildings, pools and restrooms to effectively supervise the PM team.
- Work closely with others to obtain daily goals and complete work assignments; Those primary departments include Front Desk, Bell Desk, Reservations, Banquets, Laundry and Spa.
- Act as PM Coordinator in their absence.
- Monitor inventories and communicate any needs to the Executive Housekeeper
- Monitor any Laundry Department throughout shift
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be bi-lingual
- Possess good phone skills and be able to communicate well.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to work weekends
- Multi-task oriented.
- Housekeeping/clerical experience is preferred but not mandatory but willing to train right individual.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
These responsibilities must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing the duties of this job the employee must be able to sit continuously to perform essential job functions throughout the entire shift. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods, throughout the day. Requires interacting with others, interpreting spoken messages, constant keyboarding, sitting, hearing and talking are required. The employee will occasionally stand and walk, and infrequent bending at the waist, twisting of the upper body, kneeling, being mobile on even surfaces, squeezing and crouching are also required. Requires infrequent lifting and carrying of 1-25 pounds.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
Job Status: Full Time