Reports To: Housekeeping Inspector/Supervisor
Classification: Full -Time 40hours
Position Summary: To work as a member of the Housekeeping Department team and deliver guest service on a daily basis. Housepersons will work in conjunction with Manager, Inspector, Office Coordinator and GRA's to maintain order and cleanliness in closets and other areas assigned.
- To maintain high standard of cleanliness in all and non public areas as assigned.
- Responsible for removal of soiled linen and trash from GRA's carts and replenishing clean linen to the linen closets assigned throughout their shift.
- Maintain cleanliness, order and maintain par level in all storage closets assigned.
- Work in conjunction with Manager, Inspector, Office Coordinator and GRA's.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Posses good people skills.
- Able to be on feet/walk and drive for extended periods of time
- Must have ability to lift up to 60lbs.,stoop, bend over
- Be able to work outside in extreme heat and cold.
- Previous housekeeping experience in a full service hotel preferred, but willing to train right individual.
- Able to work varied shifts if needed, to include evenings and weekends.
These responsibilities must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing the duties of this job the employee must be able to sit continuously to perform essential job functions throughout the entire shift. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods, throughout the day. Requires interacting with others, interpreting spoken messages, constant keyboarding, sitting, hearing and talking are required. The employee will occasionally stand and walk, and infrequent bending at the waist, twisting of the upper body, kneeling, being mobile on even surfaces, squeezing and crouching are also required. Requires infrequent lifting and carrying of 1-25 pounds.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
Job Status: Full Time