Title: JD’s Bartender
Reports To: JD’s Manager
Department: JD’s Sports Bar & Lounge
Position Summary: Come join our team at The Scottsdale Plaza Resort as a bartender in JD’s Sports Bar & Lounge. JD’s is at the heart of our Resort with recently expanded indoor and outdoor seating, fire pits, a patio terrace with great views, numerous big screen TV’s and live entertainment at nights making it the perfect venue for exciting events or casual gatherings. We are an independently owned and operated Resort looking for positive and self-motivated individuals to interact with guests, share their ideas and make a difference with creating memorable guest experiences.
- Bartenders will be responsible to prepare and serve drinks to customers
- Must be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations
- Bartenders should maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner
- Keep the bar counter and work area neat and clean at all times
- Must have a working knowledge of Point of Sale Systems and be able to track cash and drop cash at the end of each shift
- Bartenders must possess a Title 4 Liquor Knowledge Certification
- Full completion of shift side-work is expected
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Physical requirements include the ability to work long hours, Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, ability to multi task.
- Possess the ability to bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body and arms, and willing to work under variable elements of weather including outdoor heat and rain and various noise levels
- Ability to stand for long periods of time without sitting or leaning
- Must possess excellent communication skills; fluency in English required
- Food Handlers Card Required.
- These responsibilities must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations
- May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods, throughout the day
- Requires interacting with others, interpreting spoken messages, hearing and talking are required
- The employee will stand and walk, and infrequent bending at the waist, twisting of the upper body, kneeling, being mobile on even surfaces, squeezing and crouching are also required
- Requires infrequent lifting and carrying of 1-25 pounds
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time