Line Cook -PM
Title: Line Cook
Reports To: Sous Chef
Classification: Full Time - Hourly 2 PM-Midnight
Come join an independently owned & operated Resort in Scottsdale/Paradise Valley and be part of an exciting and expanding culinary team. The Line Cook is responsible for daily preparation of menu items and maintaining cleanliness of kitchen. This position will join the culinary team servicing five different food and beverage outlets and Banquets. We are looking for growth minded individuals with a passion for exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Must be able to be on your feet through an entire shift daily
- Prepare food to recipe specs.
- Have a guest first attitude
- Clearly and timely communicate with coworkers, managers and other departments in a friendly and professional manner
- Other duties as required
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment
- Possess up to date knowledge of health codes
- Demonstrated strong development skills
- Ability to work long days and weeks including all shifts, weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed
These responsibilities must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing the duties of this job the employee must be able to stand continuously to perform essential job functions throughout the entire shift. May require walking primarily on a level surface for the majority of each shift. Requires interacting with others, interpreting spoken messages, constant keyboarding, standing, hearing and talking. The employee will stand and walk daily, and frequent bending at the waist, twisting of the upper body, kneeling, being mobile on even surfaces, squeezing and crouching are also required. Requires frequent lifting and carrying of 1-50 pounds.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time