Supervisor: Director of Marketing and Public Relations
Average Hours per Week: 40- hourly
- Social Media coordinator- prepare editorial calendar for posts in each area of the Resort- develop content and images for each of the Resorts Social media channels.
- Reputation management- responds to all guest reviews on Trip Advisor, Expedia, Google, Facebook.
- Act as Representative for the Resorts PPC program- sign up new members, give tours of resort and process contracts.
- Draft press releases
- Design and update Sales slideshow presentations and coordinate various promotional packets needed for site visits.
- Write copy and provide creative for internal company communications and newsletters
- Research and submit information for listings in media publications
- Design posters, newsletters, flyers and other marketing materials for internal promotions.
- Schedule and coordinate video/photo shoots with departments as needed.
- Assist in photographing images for internal and external uses
- Photo editing
Organize and maintain
- Company advertisements
- Creative files
- Media database
- Photo library
- Assist Creative Services Coordinator with special projects, props
- Research and investigate media, marketing and advertising opportunities
- Gather bids from vendors
- Prepare and distribute gift certificates
- Assist as a backup for receptionist duties including answering incoming calls, sorting and posting outgoing mail.
Qualifications: Must be proficient in general office computer applications including MS Windows, MS Office Professional (including Outlook, Excel, Power Point & Word)
• Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite- InDesign, Adobe Illustrator a plus
Important Personal Characteristics:
This position will support Resort Executives, Director of Marketing, and Guests of the Resort and outside vendors to ensure projects are delivered accurately, on time, on budget and in line with company objectives. This position requires discretion, multi-tasking, exceptional organizational and strong time management skills.
Job Status: Full Time