SCOTTSDALE PLAZA RESORT SALON AND DAY SPA NAIL TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort Salon and Day Spa is seeking a professional nail technician that is professional, enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about providing clients with exceptional services. The right candidate will be dedicated to providing excellent customer care and hold themselves to high standards by delivering outstanding service each and every time.
Primary responsibilities include providing professional nail services using multiple product lines following the standards established by The Scottsdale Plaza Resort Salon and Day Spa, adding enhancements and upgrades to standard services, to recommend products to be used at home, and educating clients on benefits. Must adhere to state, local, and county laws. Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to perform standard nail services
- Proven ability to create effective skincare therapy plans and successful skincare product sales.
- Ability and desire to work as a cohesive team member.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to up-sell and cross-sell spa services.
- Greet clients appropriately.
- Understand and utilize the Client Intake Form.
- Know the dangers and limitations of the products being used.
- Maintains complete knowledge of products used at SPR Salon and Day Spa.
- Responsible for sanitation procedures of all tools and equipment used after each client.
- Ensure that station is set up and broken down properly.
- Performs services within allotted time.
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions (including webinars).
- Weekend availability a MUST (includes Saturday & Sunday).
- Current Arizona Cosmetology Licence from the Board of Cosmetology.
- Hourly wage and service commission plus retail commission
- Automatic gratuities
- Existing client base
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Generous employee and family discounts on spa services and products
- Rewarding and fun team environment
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Continuing education
Job Type: Full -Time or Part Time
Skills / Requirements
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time