Night Audit - Front Desk P/T
Title: Night Audit
Reports To: Asst. F.O.M./F.O.M./Accounting
Department: Front Desk
Position Summary: The Night Auditor is responsible for the preparation and disposition of all Night Audit work by preparing daily reports and balances transactions. All work to be completed at the Front Desk of the hotel while performing guest services while working closely with other staff.
- Provides several services to hotel guests and employees.
- Handle all Front Desk and PBX operation when the Front Office staff is not working.
- In addition, the Night Audit staff verifies and balances all daily financial transactions and produces reports for hotel personnel that detail the previous day’s financial activity.
- Close-out procedures on computer systems and prepare for the next day of business. Maintains a cash bank.
- Complete detailed daily checklists to complete daily program dates and turn the business over to the following day for the entire hotel operation
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Night audit or front desk experience is preferred, a basic understanding of accounting principles, and knowledge of Front Desk operations is helpful.
- This position requires work during the hours of 11:00pm to 7:00am.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be efficient, organized and disciplined to work without supervision.
- Must be highly customer driven, detail oriented, friendly and outgoing.
- Cash handling experience.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Part Time