Department: Front Office / Reservations
Supervisor: Front Office Manager
Average Hours per Week: Full Time- 40+ Hours
Description: The reservations manager is responsible for the following:
- The management of all Reservations staff including Group Rooms Coordinators who are in charge of group reservations while working with other internal hotel contacts such as Sales and CCS
- Reporting for all group and transient reservation activity, running forecast reports and recap reports
- Assisting Rooms Management in Consistency and delivery of policy and culture
- Handling any guest issues pertaining to reservations opportunities
- Managing the training of all reservation for GSA’s and night audit in the reservations process
- Take reservation calls when needed
- Coordination of hotel programs for qualified guests and offers.
Qualifications: Qualified person would have the following:
- Previous Reservations office experience
- 1 year of Supervisory or Management Experience
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Be able to work nights and weekends if needed.
- Be able to handle several tasks at one time
- Have good communication skills
Important Personal Characteristics: Empathy, patience, strong work ethic, perfectionist, consistency, enjoy working on the phone, negotiating skills, be personable.
Physical Requirements: Non - Applicable
Job Status: Full Time