Title: Room Attendant
Reports To: Executive Housekeeper / Assistant Manager / Housekeeping Inspector/ Coordinator
Classification: Full-Time 40 hours
Position Summary: To work as a member of the Housekeeping Department team in a team capacity and be primary responsible to efficiently clean rooms totaling up to if not more than 16 credits. As a Room Attendant you will work in conjunction with other team members to maintain order and cleanliness in all rooms assigned.
- Responsible for the efficient and orderly cleaning and servicing of all assigned guestrooms totaling up to or more than 16 credits per shift and any other special assignments as prescribed by the Housekeeping Director/ Manager.
- Room Attendant will work in conjunction with Director/ Manager, Inspector and Office Coordinators to maintain order and cleanliness in all rooms assigned.
- Complete daily board assignments and earn extra incentive for extra work
- Work closely with others to complete daily tasks
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Posses good people skills. Able to be on feet/walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have ability to lift up 40lbs., stoop, bend over and climb ladders on a regular basis.
- Be able to work outside in extreme heat and cold.
- Lifting above shoulder and head, walking all day. Push and pull utility cart of approximately 40lbs. throughout the day.
- Be detail oriented
These responsibilities must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations. While performing the duties of this job the employee must be able to sit continuously to perform essential job functions throughout the entire shift. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods, throughout the day. Requires interacting with others, interpreting spoken messages, constant keyboarding, sitting, hearing and talking are required. The employee will occasionally stand and walk, and infrequent bending at the waist, twisting of the upper body, kneeling, being mobile on even surfaces, squeezing and crouching are also required. Requires infrequent lifting and carrying of 1-25 pounds.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time