Server Assistant - PT
Title: Outlet Server Assistant
Reports To: Food & Beverage Manager
Department: Food & Beverage
Classification: Part Time
Position Summary: As an independently owned and operated Resort in Scottsdale/Paradise Valley, we focus on creating happiness for our guests with exceptional service. As a Server Assistant, you play a key role to supporting the food and beverage servers and interacting with our guests providing an exceptional experience. Our F&B team is expanding and needs the support of a Server Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of independent Resort and experience working in multiple F&B Outlets.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing
tableware, serving water, etc.
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair.
- Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s).
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, food,
condiments and running food from the kitchen to the tables.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Teamwork orientated and positive outlook.
- Must possess engaging and great communication skills; fluency in English required
- Able to walk and stand for extended amounts of time.
- Weekend and holiday availability required.
- Workload- Medium: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, ability to multi task.
- Possess the ability to bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body and arms, work under variable temperatures and noise levels
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time without sitting or leaning
- Food Handlers Card and Title 4 Liquor Certification Required.
- These responsibilities must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations
- The employee will occasionally stand and walk, and infrequent bending at the waist, twisting of the upper body, kneeling, being mobile on even surfaces, squeezing and crouching are also required
- Requires infrequent lifting and carrying of 1-25 pounds
- Requires willingness to work in various elements of weather including but not limited to heat and rain.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Part Time