Reports To: Food and Beverage Manager/Supervisor
Department: Garden Court (F/B)
Classification: Bus Person (PT or FT)
Come join an independently owned and operated Resort in Scottsdale/Paradise Valley and be part of a growing food and beverage team. The Server assistant assisting the server in exceeding all guest needs.
- Daily responsibilities include tasks related to clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and surrounding work stations, as well as assisting with service such as refilling beverages and supplies
- Ensures total guest satisfaction by responding quickly to guest requests and communicates any guest questions or complaints to servers
- Serves water upon request and assists with other food and beverages as needed by server
- Prepares coffees, teas, and other batches of drinks including restocking supplies/ingredients
- Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift including clearing dishes and glassware, spot sweeping, and emptying the trash.
- Maintains standards of cleanliness for dining room, restroom, and other facilities of the property
- Participates in and passes alcohol awareness and safety training classes
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 19 years old.
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance.
- Following all uniform guidelines.
- Practicing all general safety & sanitation standards.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
The Scottsdale Plaza Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time